ZiZZO Bike's warranty is as follows: We guarantee ZiZZO Bikes frames to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the bicycle for the original owner, subject to the terms and conditions of this limited warranty. To activate the lifetime warranty, please register your bike at REGISTER or mail in your completed registration card. If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced with the same or most nearly compatible frame currently available. For frame replacement under the limited warranty, please contact us to initiate a warranty claim on your behalf. Frames must be returned for inspection at the customer’s expense and include a copy of the original and dated purchasing receipt. Please note: the fork is not part of the frame. The 30 day money back guarantee is a guarantee that we offer through our site and Amazon. For a more detailed explanation of our warranty policy, please visit our website at WARRANTY. Or, contact our support team email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Returning your bike
- Extended Money Back Guarantee
- Where can I buy your ZiZZO bicycles
- Where do you ship to and how long does it take?
- Do I need to have my bike professionally assembled?
- Promotional Terms and Conditions
- How to repack your ZiZZO for returns
- Where's my tracking number
- I'm interested in becoming a whole seller, who do I contact?
- Who can I contact if I have further questions regarding my ZiZZO bicycle